So I know this post is a little late in coming, but things have been pretty busy around here since we got home in late August - but don't worry, I'll be sure to fill you in on all of that in a later post sometime soon!
But first things first: MY SUMMER 2016.
1) My summer started in Madison, Connecticut, at my mom's Project: Music Heals Us concert series. The most memorable thing here (as you can see below), was when I tried to convince her she was taking too much space in the bed and that I needed my beauty sleep before the concert. BUT... for some reason, she didn't listen...
2) Then... I learned how to keep my ears dry IN STYLE back in NYC!
3) Then I helped out a bit with some Solera scheduling meetings. (Wheew - THAT was exhausting!)
4) Played it COOL in the summer heat...
5) Had a few deep convos about fingernails with my pal Tricia Park at her festival called MusicIC in Iowa City, and then made sure to take a nap or two to keep things relaxed during our Solera Quartet rehearsals...
6) Took a few more naps while my Solera pack played something called "Bait-oven" (sounds YUMMY!) for a crowd of nice people.
7) I also got to make some new friends (and try some new styles!)...
8) After we got back from Iowa City, we had a few more concerts in Virginia, where we all learned how to ride the big scary beast called the "ESCAPE-LATER!!" at the airport.
9) AND THEN... I signed my first pawtograph at the Virginia Arts Festival!!!
10) Then I got to make lots of new friends in all shapes an sizes at the Marlboro Music Festival!
11) Oh yah! And my mom says I also got to be in two places at once: we stood on the center of the bridge between New Hamsters and Vermin? Or something like that... (see picture on lower left)
But what I was REALLY excited about was our trip to the movies to see the new Pixar movie "The Secret Life of Pets." SO GREAT to see how other NYC doggies live! (Me at the movies - see picture to the right, below)
12) And of course, I'll be forever grateful to my friends Koji and James in the Marlboro Music Library, who taught me how to file chamber music by composer - I finally convinced them that filing by CATegories was just no good. Anything with a cat shouldn't be trusted.
And of course, I continued my quest for perfect table peanutbutters - errrr - I mean.... table manners. yeah. Perfect table manners.
AND FINALLY(!) we made it home again! Pup oh pup, is it nice to be back in my own bed with my mommy all to myself again...
Wheew. Well... that was my summer in a peanut butter shell. errr... nutshell.
Be sure to visit again soon to catch up with my next Blog Post and find out what Halloween costume I'll be choosing this year!!